cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "JD Daniels" ...@datatrio.com>
Subject OJB Sample?? Or Block is missing...
Date Fri, 17 Oct 2003 23:30:01 GMT
Antonio's post about druid got me going again.....

I am farther along now, but this is my trouble...

Inside my xsp:
   <xsp:include>javax.jdo.PersistenceManager</xsp:include>
   <xsp:include>javax.jdo.PersistenceManagerFactory</xsp:include>
   <xsp:include>javax.jdo.Transaction</xsp:include>
   <xsp:include>org.apache.ojb.jdori.sql.OjbStorePMF</xsp:include>

Generates:
Line 39, column 0: Only a type can be imported. javax.jdo.PersistenceManager
resolves to a package
Line 41, column 0: Only a type can be imported.
javax.jdo.PersistenceManagerFactory resolves to a package
Line 43, column 0: Only a type can be imported. javax.jdo.Transaction
resolves to a package
Line 45, column 0: Only a type can be imported.
org.apache.ojb.jdori.sql.OjbStorePMF resolves to a package
Line 144, column 0: javax.jdo.PersistenceManagerFactory cannot be resolved
or is not a type
Line 144, column 0: org.apache.ojb.jdori.sql.OjbStorePMF cannot be resolved
or is not a type
Line 154, column 0: PersistenceManager cannot be resolved or is not a type
Line 156, column 0: Transaction cannot be resolved or is not a type

and I do have all the correct jars in WEB-INF/lib and I am using
ParanoidCocoonServlet

Also, I saw on the wiki there is an OJB Block.... I got the Oct 17 CVS
snapshot, but It does not seem to be there.

Anyone help me?? arrggh

Antonio, have you got this to actually work!?!?!?

:D

JD