cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: block perspectives
Date Fri, 03 Oct 2003 14:22:18 GMT

On Thursday, Oct 2, 2003, at 16:59 Europe/Rome, Stephen McConnell wrote:

> Please - go back and take another look.

Stephen,

while I thank you for your interest in creating synergies, I am not
interested in modifying the cocoon block design at this point and I
don't see value in doing so.

If our design contains bugs or problems, I would like to this community
to find them, this community to learn them and think about them.

Help from others, as usual, is and still will be very appreciated, but
you are not giving us any help. You are suggesting that we take a look
at your design, instead of coming up with our own.... but we have spent
months in designing this thing and we are almost done and ready to
start implementing.

[I hope the GT will finish the design phase]

I personally took a look at your design for curiosity and for respect.
I didn't see anything that would help us.

I'm biased, I know. But you are as well.

Let's agree to disagree and move on, so that I don't waste anymore of
your time making you roll on the floor laughing.

--
Stefano.