cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Nathaniel Alfred" <>
Subject RE: We still need the Pizza compiler?
Date Mon, 13 Oct 2003 14:51:36 GMT
The Eclipse compiler has not yet resolved the issue of generating
larger bytecode than Pizza or Javac:

Last time I tried, Javac wouldn't work for XSPs, so Pizza seems to
be the best shot for those borderline cases of complex XSPs.

Please remove Pizza only, if Javac is a real alternative to Eclipse.

Cheers, Alfred.

views of the sender's company.

View raw message