cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jianyu Wang <>
Subject about the function process of Form Class in lastest version Woody
Date Fri, 17 Oct 2003 15:51:34 GMT
hello Sylvain

I have a question about the function process(FormContext) in Form.

at first, I donĀ“t use the standard woody2.js, also I mean I use my way to
build a form(maybe here is the problem?), it runs correctly by older woody
which using formhandler pattern.

now I use actionlistener pattern and in my party.xml(for example) like this:
  <wd:submit id="submit" action-command="submit" validate="true">

and the DefaultActionListener will do something with database.

and in js(flow script) file I done like this:
     iform.process( converter.FomToEnviroment(cocoon) );
iform.process means form.process which by woody form class.

So now  I have the problem, before validate the DefaultActionListener has
reflected with the submit action and communicates with database.
Do you know how about the problem, is it a bug, or I must use the standard
and then resolve the problem, or I have other way to deal with it?

please send me to when allright.

View raw message