cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Unico Hommes" <Un...@hippo.nl>
Subject RE: sitemap logging?
Date Tue, 28 Oct 2003 20:58:24 GMT

Hmm. By that rationality we could also say that all generators should
get sitemap.generators prepended, and perhaps each individual generator
get sitmap.generators.@name category assigned. But maybe that is too
much automagic.

Moreover users have gotten used to defining absolute logger category
names in the sitemap. It took me quite a while before I realized what
had changed.

I see a slight advantage as you point out but to me it's not worth the
confusion that will arise.

Others?

-- Unico