cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Arje Cahn" <A...@hippo.nl>
Subject RE: Whiteboard Tool (was: [RT] FirstFriday - monthly virtual Hackathon (wiki pages))
Date Mon, 20 Oct 2003 12:07:46 GMT
I'm dreaming of an open source-Javascript based-crossbrowser-SubEthaEdit-kinda editing tool.

If we put the document inside a 'contenteditable' field, and let some Mozilla/IE compatible
object communicate with the server in the background, shouldn't that be perfectly possible?
We might have to put every letter inside a div tag so we can insert them in strange locations
while typing somewhere else, but what the hell, if it works... :))
Anyone in it?

Arje