cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Unico Hommes" <Un...@hippo.nl>
Subject RE: [FYI] How TreeProcessor Works
Date Fri, 24 Oct 2003 16:03:58 GMT

Berin Loritsch wrote:

> Daniel Fagerstrom wrote:
>
> > Did you miss Sylvains (and my) answer to your earlier
> question about
> > the TreeProcessor?
> > http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?t=106641586800001&r=1&w=2
> >
> > AFAIK Sylvain has written nearly all of (or maybe all of) the
> > TreeProcessor, Ovidiu created flowscripts together with Christopher.
> >

> Actually, I missed those.  Between the volume of mail on this
> list and the amount of work I am doing at work--it went
> through without my eyes finding it.  I saw the initial "I'm
> not sure either" messages, then the thread switched to OJB
> stuff, and then now that I went back to search for it back to
> the original topic.

I use a mail client that can sort by conversation topic. This is really
handy!

Anyway, may I be so blunt as to direct you to a mail you may have missed
as well:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=106686304815715&w=2

I'd like to help you out on this but need some input on this in order to
continue.

-- Unico