cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <jer...@media.demon.co.uk>
Subject Re: Finished Video Processing
Date Wed, 15 Oct 2003 16:27:08 GMT

On Wednesday, October 15, 2003, at 03:06 PM, Berin Loritsch wrote:

> Steven Noels wrote:
>
>> Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
>>> www.divx.com, easy enough ;-)
>> On MacOSX, I'm quite happy with http://mplayerosx.sourceforge.net/,
>> and mplayer on Linux seems to be doing a good job on Bruno's laptop.
>
> Doesn't help me on windows though, dude.  :(
>
> Anyway, I downloaded the ad-ware Stefano pointed me to.

FYI: If you want to play the video in QuickTime Player (etc.) the free
version of DivX 5.0.4 codec for MacOSX from
<http://www.divx.com/divx/mac/> works well.
Unless (like me :) you had 3ivx D4 4.0.4 installed in
/Library/QuickTime/ which overrode the DivX codec .... I had to remove
it first.

Top job Stefano!

regards Jeremy

PS. Did you see MediaPipe.sourceforge.net? (Processing pipelines for
AV, unfortunately not updated for a year)