cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: followup (offlist)
Date Thu, 02 Oct 2003 11:41:42 GMT
Le Jeudi, 2 oct 2003, à 11:56 Europe/Zurich, Stefano Mazzocchi a écrit :

> ...Why should we spend months in trying to come up with a solution
> that makes both Avalon and Cocoon happy for blocks instead of just
> implementing a design that we already spent almost a year designing?
> for what?

> Anyway, the above is *my* personal vision. I would like to hear what
> others think as well.

I agree - with all the recent activity on blocks design, it would be a
bad time to try to synchronize the design or implementation with
another project.

Once implemented, relevant parts of the Cocoon Blocks can be
incorporated into Avalon if it makes sense, as it already happened with
some components.

-Bertrand