cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From <Sylvain.The...@swisscom.com>
Subject RE: Portal framework and new Cocoon 2.1.2
Date Tue, 21 Oct 2003 13:01:01 GMT
Carsten,

I have found this change description in the Cocoon 2.1.2 doc about the portal below but it
doesn't help me a lot.

********
Session, Authentication and Portal:

The session framework (sunShine), the authentication framework (sunRise) and the portal framework
(sunSpot) are now blocks (session-fw, authentication-fw and portal-fw).

The sunShine transformer has been renamed to session transformer. All sitemap components starting
with sunrise- have been changed to start now with auth-. The sunrise-auth action has been
renamed to auth-protect.

The transformer namespace has changed from http://cocoon.apache.org/sunshine/1.0 to http://apache.org/cocoon/session/1.0
and the context names have changed from sunshine to session and from sunrise to authentication.

********

Here some tips:
- I don't find a <transform type="sunShine">, only <transform type="session">
=> that's OK.
- Is the component names important for the "SAVE" function of the portal Customization (sunrise-
or auth-)??
- The auth-protect action is OK.
- I can't find a namespace like "http://cocoon.apache.org/sunshine/1.0" or "http://apache.org/cocoon/session/1.0".
I only find namespace like "http://cocoon.apache.org/session/1.0".