cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ugo Cei <u....@cbim.it>
Subject [Woody] form2 XML binding example does not set id for new rows
Date Fri, 31 Oct 2003 18:37:18 GMT
I'm trying to do something similar to Woody's form2 sample, adding nodes
to an XML document using the repeater. The problem with form2 (and also
with my code) is that the new nodes' "id" attribute is null, and I
cannot see an obvious way to set it's value. What I'd like is to set it
to the greates current value +1. Is this possible somehow?

	Ugo

Phone: +39.0382.525100 - E-mail: u.cei@cbim.it