cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <jheini...@virbus.de>
Subject Re: CIncludeTransformer now with sitemap params?
Date Thu, 30 Oct 2003 20:28:26 GMT
Hello Stephan,

sorry, but I don't like it that much. It looks like not needed
featuritis. The dynamic including can be more than easily and more
flexible done with XSLT. Furthermore there can occur non-obvious
collisions in the parameter names: The CIncludeTransformer already
accepts several parameters.

Please don't take any offense, it's just my opinion.

Regards,

Joerg