cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Gianugo Rabellino <gian...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RT] SourceRepository and davmap
Date Thu, 30 Oct 2003 17:20:05 GMT
Unico Hommes wrote:
> I know many of you have a lot of ideas about all these things so if
> people are interested in this, I'd like to hear what you think.
> Criticism, questions, suggestions, disagreements, any kind of remark
> really that will be qualitively constructive is very much welcome.

Unfortunately these days I'm buried in paperwork and other stuff who
does not leave me even a moment to breathe. But I'm following as closely
as possible what you're doing, and I'm definitely impressed. I guess
that shortly davmap could become a cocoon application on its own rather
then being just a sample. Please keep it going, and thanks a lot!

Ciao,

--
Gianugo Rabellino