cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ugo Cei <u....@cbim.it>
Subject Re: cvs commit: cocoon-2.2/src/java/org/apache/cocoon/components/flow/javascript/fom FOM_Cocoon.java FOM_JavaScriptInterpreter.java
Date Tue, 28 Oct 2003 20:51:52 GMT
vgritsenko@apache.org wrote:
>   Fix bug with redirect from the flow: treeprocessor was not aware of redirect
>   and was throwing exceptions

Were those NullPointerExceptions by chance? I've been fighting for two
days with NPEs when calling form.sendView twice in a row (using JXForms)
and traced them to FOM_Cocoon.invalidate being called twice. I
implemented a workaround in the form of a couple of additional null
checks (which don't hurt, by the way, so I'll probably commit a patch),
but couldn't identify the real reason.

What was really strange was that the output consisted of the error page
*and* of the correct page strung together!

	Ugo