cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Geoff Howard <coc...@leverageweb.com>
Subject Re: [proposal] Doco
Date Sun, 26 Oct 2003 02:01:26 GMT
Joerg Heinicke wrote:

>>> But why not at least explicite "accept"/"reject" in the subject or
>>> the body of a mail?
>>
>> saves you a couple of seconds per email. the easier the job, the more
>> people will do it.
>> more than errors, I'm concerned to people not moderating things thru.

Since 98.4% of all messages are going to be accepted (I've done careful
statistical analysis ;) )  you can get almost to the lazy status with
the subject line parsing if you use the reply to accept, reply with
modified /deleted subject to reject.

>> I say we try my lazy ass solution first and then, in case we find
>> problems with it, we change.
>> deal?
>

> Man, you must really be lazy ;-) So, yes, let's try your solution first.

And again, I'm fine either way but am obviously still partial to getting
rid of the reply-all in favor of the subject line.

Geoff