cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [FYI] How TreeProcessor Works
Date Fri, 24 Oct 2003 15:14:20 GMT
Daniel Fagerstrom wrote:

> Did you miss Sylvains (and my) answer to your earlier question about the
> TreeProcessor? http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?t=106641586800001&r=1&w=2
>
> AFAIK Sylvain has written nearly all of (or maybe all of) the
> TreeProcessor, Ovidiu created flowscripts together with Christopher.

Actually, I missed those.  Between the volume of mail on this list and the
amount of work I am doing at work--it went through without my eyes
finding it.  I saw the initial "I'm not sure either" messages, then the
thread switched to OJB stuff, and then now that I went back to search
for it back to the original topic.

  deserve neither liberty nor safety."
                 - Benjamin Franklin