cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: [proposal] Doco
Date Fri, 24 Oct 2003 13:57:16 GMT
Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

> In the entire history of the wiki, we had only a few cases of severe
> vandalism on our wiki.

Please don't over-generalize, Stefano. We have weekly 'annoyances' on
the Cocoon Wiki ATM, but some people happen to clean them up sooner
rather than later. I know the Wiki appears to be running smoothly, but
it requires energy and handholding at times - these times even that much
that I'm still hunting for some free moment to move it to moof. Ditto
with moderation: I have at the very least 20 spam mails and viruses
awaiting me in my moderation inbox (from all Cocoon lists) on a daily
basis, some days more.

 > That workflow is designed to prevent the vandalist acts but
 > without slowing down the creative process.

We definitely need some form of oversight. The current 'mass push' to a
mailing list appears to be working quite well IMHO.

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org