cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Kenny Smith <james-l...@journalscape.com>
Subject Re: [proposal] Doco
Date Thu, 23 Oct 2003 16:21:12 GMT
Hi Stefano,

I think the overall concept for this project is pretty cool and very
well thought out.

The one part that stands out to me as a weak link is the "reply" vs.
"reply to all" mechanism. It seems prone to human errors and to things
like vacation messages. How would conflicts be handled (one person
rejects and one approves)?

At the very least, I would provide a mechanism that allows changes to be
just as easily revoked as they were approved so that late that one night
when someone accidentally hits "reply to all" instead of "reply" that
they can easily fix it.

Kenny