cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Gianugo Rabellino <gian...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Whiteboard Tool (was: [RT] FirstFriday - monthly virtual Hackathon
Date Thu, 23 Oct 2003 13:08:53 GMT
Upayavira wrote:
> Just found:
>
> http://sangam.sourceforge.net/
>
> An Eclipse plugin for XP style pair programming. No idea how good it is.
> It requires a server (open source Kizna Syncshare
> <http://www.kizna.org>), which I'm not in a position to install. Anyone
> into trying it out?

Been there, done that. It's quite good at LAN speed, but it almost
totally sucked when used across the ocean (between me and Ricardo in
Ecuador, actually). It's quite stable, actually, but it doesn't allow
for collaborative editing (still only one person editing at a time).
Looks like we really have to buy ourselves powerbooks...

Ciao,

--
Gianugo Rabellino