cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylvain.wal...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Add parameter to Woody {SelectionList,Widget}.generateSaxFragment
Date Wed, 22 Oct 2003 20:48:26 GMT
Ugo Cei wrote:

> Sylvain Wallez wrote:
>
>> Mmmh... as I also need this for my current project, let's make a
>> deal: I componentize selection-list in the coming days, not later
>> than the end of this week, so you can use it for your
>> FlowJXPathSelectionList.
>>
>> How does it sound?
>

> It sounds like an offer I cannot refuse ;-).

Done: the selection list builders are now pluggable components. And I
also wrote the FlowJXPathSelectionList just to test if this worked
properly...

You can now write
  <wd:selection-list type="flow-jxpath" list-path="selectList"
value-path="value" label-path="label"/>

And in the flow script:
  var data = {selectList: [{value:3, label:"three"}, {value:4}]};
  form.showForm("form.html", data);

Is this what you had also? If not feel free to hack and patch around!

Sylvain