cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <>
Subject Re: inheriting view declaration
Date Wed, 22 Oct 2003 15:48:46 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

>Joerg Heinicke wrote:
>>I'm trying to fix the consequences of my bugfix for
One thing I came across is the often missing view declarations in the sitemaps that prevent
viewing the source even for the sample sites (which did never use view-source.xsp). IIRC there
was an agreement of inheriting view declarations. Is this correct? Is only the implementation
>Afaik, implementing this should be very easy. I looked once at it and I think it's only
one method to change somewhere in the treeprocessor, but I don't remember it :(

Ahem... AFAIK, implementing this is not trivial, as it's a case where
pipeline building is split over several sitemaps. And this is not
possible today, although blocks and virtual components will require it.

Or did I miss something?

Orixo, the opensource XML business alliance  -

View raw message