cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher Oliver <res1c...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: Thoughts on Woody ...
Date Wed, 22 Oct 2003 15:25:48 GMT

Torsten Curdt wrote:

<snip>

>> If you jump back you don't lose data with flowscript because the only
>> one stack is saved and not the stacks which belong to a certain
>> continuation.
>

> Well, true - but if you change some values woody knows only after
> a *POST* about it! so having a link to the previous continuation
> *does* loose data. You need to do a post and populate to save the
> values.
>
> That's the problem
> --
> Torsten

I don't understand what you mean. As far as I understand it the idea is
to invoke a continuation that causes a previous page to be displayed.
Control returns to the flow script when this page is submitted. Whatever
values are submitted with the form are modified. Any others retain the
same values. What data is lost?

Chris