cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@apache.org>
Subject RequestLifecycle components
Date Wed, 22 Oct 2003 14:30:50 GMT
I'm running into an issue here with RequestLifecycle components.  I want to
write the handler and such, and we can assume one handler to one component
definition (configuration, etc.).  Right now the helper classes assume we have
access to a Role.  This is not the case.

I believe we can simplify things a little, but we cannot assume we have acess
to the role.  I will let you know when I am done with this issue, but if someone
has any hints, help to offer, etc. let me know.

  deserve neither liberty nor safety."
                 - Benjamin Franklin