cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Haul <h...@informatik.tu-darmstadt.de>
Subject Re: missing mocks for jms blocks ?
Date Tue, 21 Oct 2003 19:59:26 GMT

Geoff, all,

I'm very sorry I haven't followed up on this issue. It's just that I
have started a new job last thursday and it's currently eating up a lot
time :-| Good news is, I'm working with Cocoon :-)

Geoff Howard wrote:
> So, anyone have an opinion on including the Geronimo jms jar? It's at
> ibiblio for convenience but we can also build it from their cvs.  I
> assume there's no license conflict! :)

Looks good. Sampling the CVS through viewcvs reveals only interfaces or
implementations of exceptions. But I haven't checked every file...

I believe it should be safe to include. And it doesn't belong to the
"building on sand" category IMHO.

Would be great if you could do this.

	Chris.

--