cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylvain.wal...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject Re: JavaScriptInterpreter vs. FOM_JavaScriptInterpreter
Date Tue, 21 Oct 2003 09:48:26 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

>Can anyone please give me short hint/pointer why we have so two classes that look very
identical?

FOM_JavaScriptInterpreter is the one that implements the FOM (Flow
Object Model), and the only one that should actually be used.

A good thing would be to remove the current JavaScriptInterpreter and
replace it by the FOM_JavaScriptIntepreter. But I fear that is will
break many applications that rely on the FOM_Cocoon object.

We should have better designed this with interfaces...

Sylvain