cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylvain.wal...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject Re: [vote] Changing the mime type setting of a reader [was [RT]...]
Date Mon, 20 Oct 2003 14:41:02 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

>Andrew Savory wrote:

file and return either text/plain or application/vnd.msword.

-1 on that one, as the second item overrides explicit settings put by
the sitemap writer on the <map:reader> definition and thus makes
@mime-type in the component definition unusable for readers returning
non-null values.

>>+1 with 2nd and 3rd swapped, so:

file and return either text/plain or application/vnd.msword.

+1 for this order, as it is the more natural from specific to general
behaviour.

IIRC, there was a bug in Tomcat if response.setContentType(null) was
called. Don't know if it has been fixed, but Cocoon should take care of
not doing this.

Sylvain