cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Bruchez <e...@bruchez.org>
Subject Re: New CVS?
Date Sat, 18 Oct 2003 21:36:10 GMT
There is already an open source CVS replacement project that is progressing
quite well and should reach 1.0 in the next few months:

   http://subversion.tigris.org/

It is not written in Java, but if you are looking for a list of what's wrong
with CVS and how to fix it, the Subversion site is the place to start.

-Erik