cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher Oliver <res1c...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: Flow problem on Weblogic 8.1
Date Thu, 16 Oct 2003 13:52:23 GMT
Welcome to classpath hell :( The problem seems to be that Weblogic
server's class loader exposes its own copy of Rhino so the version
packaged with Cocoon is not used. In my opinion, this is fundamentally a
bug with BEA's product. However that opinion doesn't help you much. This
problem is compounded by the fact that BEA also has a forked version of
Rhino so you can't just
 replace the Weblogic rhino jar with the one from Cocoon or you'll break
parts of Weblogic.