cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylvain.wal...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: cocoon-2.1/src/webapp/WEB-INF cocoon.xconf
Date Thu, 16 Oct 2003 13:10:49 GMT
Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

> On Friday, Oct 10, 2003, at 12:51 Europe/Rome, Bruno Dumon wrote:
>
>> So until someone has time to try this out and update the
>> excalibur-xmlutil package, we're stuck with reuse-parsers set to false.
>

> Sylvain? ;-)
>
> --
> Stefano, with gentle voice and french accent

;-)

[Stefano asks me since we discussed this during the hackaton]

I think Bruno did the right analysis: in JaxpParser, the LexicalHandler
and Resolver are set only if non-null, meaning values set for a previous
parsing are kept, causing weird effects since SAX events are sent to
handlers no more part or the current processing...

Sylvain