cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Klaus Bertram <k.bert...@kbsm.de>
Subject Re: linotype on IE?
Date Thu, 16 Oct 2003 11:42:50 GMT
Marc Portier wrote:

> Geoff Howard wrote:
>
>> Bruno Dumon wrote:
>>
>>> Does anyone have linotype working on Internet Explorer?
>>>
>>> There were some changes committed a few weeks ago to enable this, but
>>> all I get when adding a new news item or selecting an existing one is an
>>> all-white page. View-source shows a bunch of HTML though.
>>>
>> hmmm, as I remember it was working.  Are you sure you have uploads
>> enabled?
>>
>> Geoff
>>

> yes,
>
> Bruno had me testing this also today, and I can assert the
> enable-uploads was set to true
>
> even more: tested with mozilla firebird on the same server-setting and
> it worked like a charm
>
> IE is just not showing the editor, but a white screen in stead.
>
> regards,
> -marc=

Yes it could be :(
I tested it with IE 5 and 6 and had the same.
My work around was at the news2edit.xslt with a dummy script emtry:

<script src="{$home}/scripts/editor.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script type="text/javascript">
dummy="";
</script>

It seems that IE not correctly works with the script areas.

Klaus