cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher Oliver <res1c...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: Why is FlowInterpreter SingleThreaded?
Date Thu, 16 Oct 2003 02:13:44 GMT
I think "SingleThreaded" is rather misleading in this case.  I know
nothing about Avalon but from my experience it appears one flow
interpreter is created per sitemap. However, this instance is definitely
accessed by many threads concurrently. I had to put my own
synchronization code into FOM_JavaScriptInterpereter to handle this.

Can someone who actually understands this stuff explain how it should it
work?

Thanks,

Chris