cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Gianugo Rabellino <gian...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Avalon+XSLT+Mozilla = The Wobzilla-editor
Date Wed, 15 Oct 2003 16:13:35 GMT
Robert Koberg wrote:
> Yes, working now. Cool stuff! I would definitely replace the XUL stuff with
> JS. Then you would not only have a cross platform, but a cross browser tool
> (unless there is some other mozilla specific stuff??).

While I do understand Stefano's concerns (it's hard to find Mozilla at
an Internet Café in Peru), I still think that XUL makes _a lot_ of
sense. An application like this one could be easily (?) made standalone
and could be killer for quite a few XML editing needs.

> I will check out the source soon (this weekend?) and maybe there are some
> things I can add (are you looking for contributors?). Have you considered
> using the apache license?

It's BSD already, which is OK. I don't think that outside Apache you can
yous "the" Apache License.

Ciao,

--
Gianugo Rabellino