cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Haul <h...@informatik.tu-darmstadt.de>
Subject Re: cvs commit: cocoon-2.1/lib jars.xml
Date Tue, 14 Oct 2003 19:58:10 GMT
Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

> On Tuesday, Oct 14, 2003, at 18:40 Europe/Rome, haul@apache.org wrote:

>>   Anyone an idea about the licence for JMS & JNDI redistribution?
>
> we cannot redistribute those. but you could have a build.xml in the
> block and get them from ibiblio's maven repository.

Damn. I was afraid you'd say this. It's just that the Sun license for
them has some limited redistribution addition and the OpenJMS project
does distribute them (even without including a license file for them).

Looks like I need to look into this local build file thing  :-| Life
could be so easy.

	Chris.

--
C h r i s t i a n       H a u l