cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Upayavira ...@upaya.co.uk>
Subject A new Ant task
Date Mon, 13 Oct 2003 09:06:29 GMT
I am completing coding of an Ant task that integrates nicely with the
Cocoon Bean. Its features include:

1) It shares the cli.xconf interpreting code with Main.java (the CLI)
2) The xconf configuration can be embedded into your Ant build script,
and variable substitution can happen wherever you want.
3) You can either supply a classpath to the Cocoon task, or it will
implicitly derive one from the context directory provided.

I propose to commit it to CVS as a separate (very small) block. That
way, a single jar file will be created, with that being all that must be
referenced within the Ant <taskdef> node.

Does creating a separate block seem the best way, or should it just be
in the bean package?

Regards, Upayavira