cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <jheini...@virbus.de>
Subject Re: [GT2003] Thank you
Date Fri, 10 Oct 2003 20:27:28 GMT
At the end and after passing the Sun Java Programmer Certification I
will also join the thanking people. It was my first event related to
software development and it was so impressive. The town, the meals, the
Outerthought support (thanks, Steven, for the link and Bruno for the
plan of Gent - by the way: what's the difference between Gent and
Ghent?), the lectures, the discussions and talks and especially the
people/community. So many similar experiences other people also had when
using and escpecially when not using Cocoon!

I appreciated this event very much and am looking forward for the next
one. I can only recommend everybody to attend the next GetTogether.

Joerg