cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <jheini...@virbus.de>
Subject Re: XSP logicsheet with a recursive call template stops server
Date Fri, 10 Oct 2003 19:54:22 GMT
Hello Georg,

you seem to mix XSP and XSL. They are different techniques: With XSP Sax
events are *generate*d, XSL is used for *transform*ation. To get the
reason of your problem you should show us your sitemap, remove the XSL
stuff into an XSL and don't mix the document (generated by XSP) and the
XSL stylesheet.

Joerg

PS: In general such questions should be asked on Cocoon users list, you
won't have to wait so long for an answer there, while Cocoon developers
incline to ignore such mails.