cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Steve K <sh...@mm.st>
Subject Re: Testing serviceable components
Date Fri, 10 Oct 2003 17:02:45 GMT
Ugo Cei wrote:
> The problem is that Woody components (like for instance
> AbstractDatatypeWidgetDefinition) are Serviceable, but ExcaliburTestCase
> provides only a (deprecated) ComponentManager instead of a
> ServiceManager.

I don't know if this will help you, but I've been experimenting with
using the CocoonBean in my test cases.  You could create a subclass of
the CocoonBean class that will expose the getComponentManager() method
to your test case.  You could then use that method to create and test
the component.

cheers,
-steve