cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Geoff Howard <coc...@leverageweb.com>
Subject Re: [RT] Separation of Blocks and Avalon
Date Fri, 10 Oct 2003 16:22:28 GMT
Giacomo Pati wrote:
> On Fri, 10 Oct 2003, Geoff Howard wrote:
>
>>How about this proposal:
>>
>>If Berin feels the migration can be quick (1 week?) we start a 2.2 repo,
>
> I would give him even 2 weeks ;-)

:)
Clarification:
- We give _it_ x amount of time not him.  I think we ought to be as
involved as possible.
- 1 week was really tossed out as a question to the one(s) who are in a
position to guess what it will take and to start to define what "quick"
would mean.  6 months of hard work is not quick.  1 day is quick.
In-between is a judgement call we'll have to make and that's where I'd
expect it to be.

Geoff