cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ugo Cei <u....@cbim.it>
Subject Testing serviceable components
Date Fri, 10 Oct 2003 14:26:55 GMT
I'm currently trying to write some tests for Woody (not just because
tests are useful but because I need some extensions and I'm trying to
practice Test Driven Development), but I've run into a problem.

The problem is that Woody components (like for instance
AbstractDatatypeWidgetDefinition) are Serviceable, but ExcaliburTestCase
provides only a (deprecated) ComponentManager instead of a
ServiceManager. I've checked excalibur-testcase-1.1 but it seems to be
the same.

Before I start reimplementing ExcaliburTestCase, is there another,
quicker solution?

	TIA,
		Ugo

Phone: +39.0382.525100 - E-mail: u.cei@cbim.it