cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Gianugo Rabellino <gian...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RT] what cocoon forms lack
Date Fri, 10 Oct 2003 06:30:45 GMT
Andrzej Jan Taramina wrote:
>>now, what do you think?
>

> I think that following/supporting the XForms standard, which seems to be
> getting traction, would be a good thing.
>
> Not sure the world needs YAFF (yet another forms framework).
>
> Or is the NIH syndrome rearing it's ugly head here? ;-)

We have been through this so many times that unless something new (but
it should be _incredibly_ new) comes up the discussion is pretty much
over. Please do dig the archives: you'll find that this XForms/Woody
debate showed up in quite a few occasions and in the end there was
consensus on simply not being good enough for server side form handling.

Ciao,

--
Gianugo Rabellino