cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Upayavira ...@upaya.co.uk>
Subject Re: [RT] what cocoon forms lack
Date Thu, 09 Oct 2003 21:34:59 GMT
I have a prototype of an upload widget on my HDD. Just need to finalise
a sample before committing. It is what you describe as 'passive'. It
holds within itself the Part when a file is uploaded, which can then be
accessed from flow.

Oh, and I would _love_ to see a CocoonForms linotype widget. Ideas start
streaming forth...

Regards, Upayavira