cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <jheini...@virbus.de>
Subject Re: Renaming Woody to "Cocoon Forms" ?
Date Thu, 09 Oct 2003 12:24:19 GMT
Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
> I think there was agreement on Monday about this, do we need a vote, or
> am I mistaken about the agreement?

Someone mentioned that "Forms" in the name is "to official" and Stefano
answered "if we won't have forms in the name we don't need to rename it at
all". Such a nice toy name :) But I have no problem with renaming it.

> Naming it "Cocoon Forms" is a nice parallel to "Cocoon Flow", and shows
> that we're betting the farm on it, which I like.

+1

> We can probably keep Woody as the block name though, in homage to the
> great sandwiches delivered to the great original authors of Cocoon Forms
> ;-)

-1 either "Woody" or "Cocoon Forms", not a mixture

Joerg

--
System Development
VIRBUS AG