cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Upayavira ...@upaya.co.uk>
Subject Ant Class Loading & CocoonTask
Date Thu, 09 Oct 2003 12:19:59 GMT
I have written a Cocoon Ant task, which is really neat, and, as Marc was
suggesting, it shares its config code with the CLI.

However, I'm having some classloading problems with it. I set up an
AntClassLoader which points only to WEB-INF/lib, and it successfully
loads in CocoonBean and associated classes. When it gets into the
initialisation phase, however, it gets a Logger from Ant's copy of
Velocity, rather than from a Cocoon jar.

How can I force the class loader to ignore Ant's classpath and just use
Cocoon's for everything?

Any Ant experts out there?

[I've posted on ant-dev, but thought there might be an Ant expert or two
over here too].

Regards,  Upayavira