cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Tony Collen <>
Subject [site docs] build failing
Date Wed, 08 Oct 2003 20:34:22 GMT
Hi everybody,

In my never-ending quest to get the cocoon docs built with forrest, I've recently downloaded

forrest-0.5.1-bin.  I am now slightly further ahead than last time when I had some problems.
the output of my build (current CVS co):

* [25]  1.192s 56.1Kb  userdocs/advanced/authentication/authentication.html
* [0]   2.063s 52.2Kb  userdocs/advanced/authentication/authentication.pdf
Total time: 7 minutes 25 seconds
C:\tcollen\dev\xml-forrest\ Java returned: 1
Total time: 8 minutes 2 seconds

file:C:/tcollen/dev/xml-forrest/forrest.antproxy.xml:45: Java returned: 1

Total time: 10 minutes 1 second

Any Forrest people have some hints?  There is no stack trace, and it seems to be building
the docs
with Forrest just fine until it gets to the end.

Frustrated, yet continuing on,

View raw message