cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Tony Collen <colle...@umn.edu>
Subject Re: Flow Class not found error, the class is in the jars. then ?
Date Wed, 08 Oct 2003 14:42:16 GMT
Antonio Gallardo wrote:

> Hi:
>
> I am bug tracking the OJb example using Woody.
>
> If I comment the OJB lines that BTW, works well in the xsp example, it
> works fine. Here is the code. The bug is at the first line (see code
> below). It looks like Flow cannot find a class, but the class is in a jar
> into WEB-INF.
>
> Here is the cause of the Exception:
> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/transaction/Synchronization
>
> Where I can define what libraries Flow can look for?
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Antonio Gallardo.

> CODE
>
> var tx = pm.currentTransaction();
> if (tx == null)
>   print("Error: Cannot get current Transaction\n");
> else {
>   // Start Database transaction
>   tx.begin();
>   pm.makePersistence(bean);
>   // End Database transaction
>   tx.commit();

Antonio,

Without seeing all of your flow code, I'd say you need to prefix
"Packages." onto the front of something.  For instance, if I wanted for
some reason to instantiate a java.util.Vector, i'd go:

var myJsVector = new Packages.java.util.Vector();

My guess is that you need to append "packages" onto the front of where
you create your pm.

I could be wrong though! :)

Tony