cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Portier <...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: [GT2003] heads up: Hackathon schedule updated
Date Fri, 03 Oct 2003 09:43:16 GMT

Sylvain Wallez wrote:

> Marc Portier wrote:

<snip />

>> morning focus is  >> strategic 'war-room' planning  <<
>> (talk, discuss, decide)
>>   --> TO THE TALKERS:
>>   1/ if you have time, maybe prepare your 10' talk on the wiki itself:
>

> I added some of my "wild thoughts" to the list...
>
> Sylvain

thx sylvain, I reordered a bit and introduced (like bertrand did for the
  bugzilla thing) some separate pages for some topics/talks

I hope it serves somewhat as a sample of what I was thinking about.

One more thing:
"We just ordered lunch for monday, this means from a practical POV that
the list of attendees is to be seen as fixed now"

-marc=