cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <jheini...@virbus.de>
Subject Re: [BUG] Building docs failed
Date Thu, 02 Oct 2003 11:20:38 GMT
David Crossley wrote:
> Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
>
>>Joerg Heinicke wrote:
>>
>>>I could build it with Forrest 0.5 some days ago. There was a thread about
>>>non-working Forrest, but WORKSFORME.
>>>

>>Great :)
>>
>>Could you please update the cocoon-site cvs module with the generated docs?
>>I could then update our website from the cvs.
>

> How about just updating the changes.html page? Do we really
> need to do the whole site. There was a discussion about
> not updating the website until 2.2 because the documentation
> was re-arranged, thereby breaking URLs. Is that still so?
>
> --David

Difficult I guess. You must check out all files from before rearrangement
and take the latest version of those pages you want to be uptodate. If these
pages now have links to other pages, which are no longer there where they
were ... But I think we can't wait updating the website til first version 2.2.

Joerg

--
System Development
VIRBUS AG