cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Tony Collen <colle...@umn.edu>
Subject [OT] [Humor] Cocoon can improve sexual performance!
Date Thu, 02 Oct 2003 03:07:24 GMT
I heard a funny commercial in the radio on the way home tonight.  It was
for a product called "Cocooon GH," and it had an impressive list of
features:

<quote from="website">

"Users report these age-reversing benefits: reduction of high blood
pressure, alleviation of depression, improved sex drive, fat losses of
12 pounds in one month, stronger immune system, reduction of arthritis
pains, reduction of wrinkles, and the list goes on. This is one
supplement almost everyone over the age of 30 will benefit from."

</quote>

Needless to say, I laughed the rest of the way home. ;)  How long until
we can claim use of Cocoon will not only alleviate depression, but
improve one's sex drive? :D

Regards,
Tony