cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <jheini...@virbus.de>
Subject Re: not working samples (cacheable - multiple windows)
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2003 22:56:28 GMT
Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:

>>> http://127.0.0.1:8888/samples/xsp/java/cacheable
>>> Is there any reason why opening every link in a new window?
>>
>> Didn't write it, but assumed that the purpose is so that you can
>> compare the date stamp printed out on the page between the two versions.
>
> Exactly - to check the caching behaviour, you need to open several
> browser windows with different values of the pageKey parameter, that's why.

Hmm, remembering 2 numbers (minutes and seconds) isn't so difficult, the
rest are not interesting, are they? When I want to compare them I click
link 1, link 2, link 1 ... and wondered why I have so many windows open ...

Ok, it's a really minor issue any I'm not using it that often, so I
should it simply ignore. It's only annying IMO.

Joerg