cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <jheini...@virbus.de>
Subject Re: [IMP] Another showstopper? [was: SitemapSource doesn't refresh correctly]
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2003 09:38:09 GMT
Sylvain Wallez wrote:

> Done.
>
> I went through most samples that involve cocoon: sources and they seem
> to behave correctly. But please cross-check.
>

> I also have an error with the Midi block (first time I look at it) :
> http://localhost:8888/samples/midi/inverted/cocoon.mid :
> Original Exception: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 99
> at org.apache.cocoon.components.midi.xmidi.Utils.baToHex(Utils.java:158)
> at
> org.apache.cocoon.generation.XMidiGenerator.doTrack(XMidiGenerator.java:899)
> at
> org.apache.cocoon.generation.XMidiGenerator.parseMIDI(XMidiGenerator.java:304)
> at
> org.apache.cocoon.generation.XMidiGenerator.generate(XMidiGenerator.java:182)

The last time I tested it everything works, but that's some time ago (see
latest commits on midi block). Yesterday I stopped after 'E' as eventcache
for the blocks. So can't tell you if it works, but can test it today in the
evening before updating my Cocoon if no one does before.

Joerg

--
System Development
VIRBUS AG